Saturday, June 2, 2007

Laughing on the Internet

Hey readers,

So I have decided to publish what I believe is the correct method in which to express varying degrees of laughter on the interwebs. This is my personal interpretation of what it should be:

LOL- This is to be used when the other person says something they believed was funny yet you don't find it funny. It is just a matter of courtesy.

LMAO-When you find something funny and you get a good laugh out of it you use this.

LMFAO- More of the LMAO except maybe a bit more funny.

Haha-This is also when something is funny but you only get a chuckle out of it

Hahahahahahahahaha- This only occurs when the other person finds it genuinely hysterical. Usually the more hahaha the funnier it was.

I know I am missing some so please comment and tell me the ones that I am missing. This is not a end all solution and I hope to be able to update it as the comments and feedback come in. My ultimate goal is to try and start and create a master list that can be used for future reference. Now go use you new found knowledge and take over the intenets.

No comments: